How to transform your life
MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS
This retreat will be guided by Gen Kelsang Togden, resident teacher of the Kadampa Meditation Centre in Auckland. Gen Togden has also been National Spiritual Director of the NKT-IKBU in Portugal and South America.
After the Kadampa International Festivals where thousands of people gather from all over the world, many Kadampa Meditation Centres (KMC) and International Retreat Centres (IRC) offer ‘Post-Festival-retreats’ to deepen the experience of the teachings and meditations held at the Festival. This year at the 2017 International Summer Festival, we will receive for the first time at an International Festival the oral transmission of the new book from Venerebale Geshe kelsang Gyatso, How to transform your life.
* It is not necessary to have assisted to the Festival in order to join this retreat.
The Book How to transform your life is a very practical manual to stop our experience of problems, and find deep and lasting happiness through developing our inner peace.
“If we practice the instructions presented in this book we can transform our life from a state of misery into one of pure and everlasting happiness. These instructions are scientific methods to improve our human nature. Everybody needs to begood-natured with a good heart, because in this way we can solve our own problems as well as those of others, and we can make our human life meaningful.”
How to Transform Your Life. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
A Joyful Journey
In this retreat we will reveal effective methods of the practice of mindfulness and meditation that we can all
use in our daily lives to acquire a special power that will enable us to always be happy. Each person has the
potential to enjoy deep happiness. In spite of encountering circumstances or people can complicate our life, the main obstacle that prevents us from being always happy is within our own mind. The harmful attitudes and emotions that we generate
obscure our mental clarity and thus decreasing our ability to fulfill our most basic wishes. If we learn to
overcome them in a constructive and gentle manner, we will obtain the power to be happy.
Gen Kelsang Togden
Gen Kelsang Togden is a Buddhist monk and an international teacher of Modern Buddhism who is a close disciple of our Founder, the great meditation master and author, Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
Gen Togden has been practising meditation and Buddhism for nearly 25 years and has given Dharma teachings in five continents of the world. He has also helped establish and improve Dharma Centres in Canada, the USA, South America and Portugal.
Gen Togden is greatly admired for his good example and known for his joy, clarity, warmth and inspirational teachings that easily touch our hearts.
MEDIAPLAYER & PHOTO GALLERY
This price only includes teachings and meditations in the temple. Accommodation and meals are not included. Pre-registration required.
All sessions in the Temple are in Spanish. We can provide simultaneous translation into English.
Precios* retiro completo con el alojamiento y las comidas incluidos
- Sin alojamiento y sin comidas 65€
- Sin alojamiento y con comidas 100€
- Camping 125€
- Habitación compartida (5-8 personas) 160€ / persona
Habitación doble 190€ / persona (Si eliges doble debes venir con un acompañante)AGOTADAS Habitación individual 290€AGOTADAS
Ten en cuenta:
- Precios por persona para todo el curso
- Los precios con alojamiento tienen todo incluido (actividades, alojamiento y comidas)
- Inscripción previa necesaria, abonando 20€ (no reembolsables)
- Puedes solicitar el servicio de recogida en la estación de Renfe de Manresa +5€ (ida y vuelta).
- Si te alojas en dormitorio o en camping no te olvides de traer saco de dormir y toalla
- * Todos los beneficios se destinan al desarrollo del Proyecto Internacional de Templos.
Precios sesiones sueltas
- Introducción 10€
- Sesiones de retiro 4€
- Día completo 15€
- Retiro completo sin alojamiento ni comidas
- Desayuno 2€
- Comida 6€
- Cena 4€
- Las plazas de alojamiento son limitadas. Se reservarán a las personas que van a asistir al evento completo.
- Casa de Elpidia (7 minutos en coche) t. 665 614 463
- Casa Rural Castell de Guardiola (5 minutos en coche) http://www.castelldeguardiola.com/
- Hotel Bruc (10 minutos en coche) Enlace a la web de Hotel Bruc