PURE MIND, PURE WORLD
This retreat will be based on the empowerment and commentary of Buddha Vajrasattva which will be given at the 2015 International Fall Festival NKT-IKBU. A great opportunity to deepen our practice of purification.
Buddha taught insurmountable methods to stop suffering and become a pure being; with purification tools provided by Buddha Vajrasattva tantra, we can enjoy increasing our good qualities and abandoning our faults, and transform our life into a joyful and liberating journey.
Over time, you will discover that you can even leave the deepest harmful habits.
Kadam Neil Elliott
Kadam Neil Elliott is the main teacher of KMC London. He studied under the guidance of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso for over 35 years. After teaching at international level for many years, Kadam Neil has the ability to enrich the teaching and meditations drawn from his own experience examples.
He stands out for its ability to reveal the profound wisdom contained in the books of Venerable Geshe Kelsang and to show how to integrate it into daily life.
The tantra of Vajrasattva
This fee includes retreat sessions, meals and accommodation in shared room.
* Prices for the retreat:
- Camping 135€
- Shared room 160€
- Twin room 215€
- Single room 255€
- No accommodation with meals 100€
- No accommodation no meals 70€
- Fees per person for full retreat.
- Booking Required for Each Person, non-refundable 25% deposit
- If you are in Shared room, or camping you will need a sleeping bag.
- Discounts for other centre cards or membership.
- * All profits are donated to the NKT-IKBU International Temples Project.